Centexbel, the Belgian Textile Research Centre, was founded in 1950 at the initiative of Fedustria, the Belgian professional organisation of the textile, wood and furniture industry to reinforce the competitive position of the Belgian textile companies.
To fulfil this mission, Centexbel offers an extensive range of activities and services to the textile industry, including testing, certification, consultancy and Research & Development while guaranteeing:
- independent and objective advice
- the expertise of 150 highly educated collaborators
- transsectorial and international networking
- focus on sustainable development
- practice-oriented support
- an open approach