Centexbel, Textile Competence Centre
To fulfil this mission, Centexbel offers an extensive range of activities and services to the textile industry, including testing, certification, consultancy and Research & Development while guaranteeing:
- independent and objective advice
- the expertise of 150 highly educated collaborators
- transsectorial and international networking
- focus on sustainable development
- practice-oriented support
- an open approach
Encouraged by both sectors and with the objective to offer an optimized and comprehensive service to the plastic processing and textile industry, as well as to the entire value chain, Centexbel and VKC have decided to engage in a merger under the name of VKC-Centexbel, a division of Centexbel.
VKC-Centexbel supports the industry in the development and optimization of plastic products and processes.
- failure investigation on plastic products and processes
- technological advice on plastic materials, finished products and recycling
- (plastic) material characterisation and testing
- support of the plastic processing process (injection moulding, extrusion, thermoforming, etc..)
- training and information sessions
Second International FR Conference on Fire-Safe Textiles and Plastics
The programme is now online
This conference will take place in Gent, on 16 & 17 October 2014.
Image of the month
To see all previous images of the month, click here