FR-conference Fire-Safe Textiles and Plastics
2nd International FR-Conference on Fire-safe Textiles and Plastics
Fire-retardant materials play a very important role in society. The main drivers are the growing international demand for flame-retardant products as a consequence of more stringent fire safety and environmental requirements, and new approaches to sustainability.
The conference aims to identify the main changes and trends in the flame retardants markets and to develop adequate strategies for today and tomorrow and will provide a comprehensive update of all aspects of fire-retardancy and FR additives for textiles and plastics.
On the occasion of the FR-conference, the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) will organise international business-to-business contact days.
Please indicate your participation by ticking the appropriate case on the registration form.
In preparation of the meetings, you will be asked to complete a business profile by specifying the kind of cooperation you are looking for. An online catalogue of the profiles will be made up allowing the participants to select the companies they would like to meet or to be invited in turn. On the basis of these selections, EEN will schedule individual appointments.
The official language of the Conference is English.
- Members of Centexbel / Fedustria / Flanders' PlasticVision / Society of Plastic Engineers:
- Conference: € 350
- Conference + dinner: € 400
- Other participants:
- Conference: € 380
- Conference + dinner: € 430
Online Registration Form:
|EOC Group Your worldwide partner for compounds, latices, emulsions, adhesives, surfactants and polyurethanes.|
|FRX Polymers, Inc. manufactures Nofia® polyphosphonates - fire resistant plastics.|
|Devan Chemicals brings textiles to life by creating innovative properties and functionality.|
|Great Lakes Solutions, a Chemtura business|
|A. Schulman Compounding your Success|
Multinational manufacturer and distributor of biocides, flame retardants, personal care ingredients and other speciality chemicals
We offer two modules to sponsor the event and to highlight as such your activities, products and services to an international public of professionals.
Historic Venue in Gent
Augustijnenklooster (Augustine Monastery) in Gent - Academiestraat 1
Images of the monastery:
How to get to the Monastery?
Hotel Accommodations and Booking guidelines
Hotel Ibis Gent Centre St Baafs Kathedraal
phone: +32 (0) 9 233 00 00
- Bookings to be made by sending an email with your request at H0961-RE10 [at] accor [dot] com
- Your request will be treated individually and you will receive the best rates
- Please check the rates on the Ibis hotel website
Novotel Gent Centre
phone: +32 (0) 9 224 22 30
Phone: +32 (0) 9 233 93 93
- 159 euro per night for a single room, breakfast buffet included
- Deadline for bookings: 15 September 2014
- City tax: 2,5euro per person per night
- Please book your room via the following link
The 2nd International FR-Conference is organised by:
- Centexbel, Textile Competence Centre
- Fedustria, Belgian Federation of the Textile, Wood and Furniture Industries
- Flanders’ Plastic Vision, competence pool for the plastic and rubber converting industry in Flanders
- FR4Tex, Flame retardant textiles 2015: How to reconcile legislation, ecology and economy?
Project funding by IWT (IWT 110796)