Duratex is an Interreg V France-Wallonia-Flanders project looking for repellents and biobased biocides. The event addresses the legislation on biocides and the development of biobased antibacterial for textiles.
All presentations are in English.
- 9:30 “Interreg” Presentation
(Interreg team France-Wallonia-Flanders)
- 9:40 GoToS3, a cross-border ecosystem for innovation
(Hélène Caille, Hauts-De-France Innovation Développement)
- 10:00 The Duratex Project
(David De Smet, Centexbel)
- 10:15 Use of natural biocides via the extrusion-spinning process for the development of antibacterial synthetic multifilaments
(Aurélie Cayla, Ensait and Guillaume Cambronne, CETI)
- 10:45 Functionalisation of tissues using biobased antibacterial agents
(Nemeshwaree Behary, Ensait and David De Smet, Centexbel)
- 11:15 Fresh comfort with Devan’s odour control technologies
(Vanessa Daelman, Devan Chemicals)
- 11:45 Regulation regarding biocide
(Erik Wuyts, Centexbel)