The Belgian IVC Group recently filed a patent application (WO2020/070646) for a layered floor covering with a high sound damping capacity that also resists the formation of lasting imprints by heavy objects as well as wrinkling.
The invention relates to a PVC-based, multi-layered floor covering and its production method.
The PVC-based layered floor covering is made of seven layers:
- a first PVC layer (1240)
- a first PVC-permeated textile layer (1220)
- a second PVC layer (1210)
- a second PVC-permeated textile layer (1130)
- a decorative layer (1150)
- a wear layer (1180) comprising a transparent polymer layer
- a PU lacquer layer (1270)