Infrared thermography provides original insights into the patterns of skin temperature distribution during work in extreme climatological circumstances or during sport or recreative exercises that can then be used for clothing design using a bodymapping approach.
The infrared thermal camera and its accompanying software completes Centexbel's equipment in comfort assessment of garments for testing and R&D activities in the field of material characterisation and comfort assessment of garments.
- accurate assessment of thermal infrared radiation
- thermal images of heat distribution
- highly sensitive appliance (0.06°C)
- vast range t° -40°/+1500°C
- static (pictures) and dynamic (video) analyses
- in-depth analysis thanks to specialised software
- portable equipment for on site assessment