The conference on "Textile Wearables in the World of IoT" will bring together industry innovators, technology providers, creative labs, designers, economic promoters to discuss the challenges, technologies, applications of smart wearables, smart textiles, and the implementation of electronics and IT in textiles and textile wearables, within the context of a connected world.
Call for Papers
The conference covers a wide variety of topics providing an excellent opportunity to look into actual developments in the following fields:
- Technologies: Internet of Things (IoT), Microelectronics, Small Sensors, Micro actuators, etc.
- Smart textiles: Sensor integration processes, Component integration, Printing Sensors, Connectivity, etc.
- Applications: Medical, Personal Assistance, Sport, Logistics, Workwear, Automotive, Home, etc.
- Submission of conference papers: June 30, 2019
- Early bird registration until August 30, 2019
- Registration until September 25, 2019
Programme (time table)
organized by Project partners Centexbel, DSP Valley, UP-tex, and CITC.
Start at 13.30h.
SmartX is short for "European Smart Textiles Accelerator". Innovation projects supported through the SmartX Accelerator programme will focus on connecting promising design prototypes and a growing end market interest in smart textiles and wearables.
SmartX is a H2020 project with the aim to boost smart textile innovations and to develop an end-to-end smart textiles manufacturing value chain in Europe to accelerate the marketing of promising prototypes.
During the 3-year project 3 calls for funding are expected to support up to 40 individual projects with a total budget of € 2.4 million.
Join the workshop and
- discover state of the art innovations in smart textiles and electronic systems through expert presentations
- attend a panel discussion with business and research participants
- be inspired by the EU Strategy for IOT & Smart Textiles
- get to know all about how to apply for SmartX support and funding
- € 200,00
- € 180,001
- € 100,002
- € 160,003
- € 60,004
- Special fee for Centexbel member, participants presenting a scientific poster, sponsors and SmartX-partners
- Special fee for the speakers with the exception of speakers who are a Centexbel member and invited speakers
- Fee per person for group registrations > 10 persons (contact: Mme Dominique Sacré)
- Student fee
Please note that
- the registration fees include the attendance of the conference sessions, the conference proceedings, the coffee breaks and lunch
- VAT is not included
Online registration form
Mme. Dominique Sacré
Centexbel | Rue du Travail 5 | 4460 Grâce-Hollogne