Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the number of attendees to our events is limited in order to respect social distancing. However, all upcoming breakfast sessions, horizon explorations and theory-oriented training sessions can be attended online.
Guidelines when physically attending our sessions
- bring your own face mask (wear of mask is mandatory for all visitors at all times)
- disinfect your hands when entering the building at the reception desk
- scan the QR-code you will receive upon your online registration at the reception desk
- respect the social distancing rules at all times (1.5 m)
- please remain seated on the designated chair during the entire event
We are referring to the EC Commission Regualtion 1998/2006 of 15 December 2006 on the application of Articles 87 and 88 of the Treaty to de minimis aid, stating that the total amount of the de-minimis support accorded to a single company may never exceed € 200.000 over a period of three successive fiscal years. If this limit is exceeded, the total sum of the service shall be paid, without any claim to this indirect state funding.