Access to the Zwijnaarde Campus
(Tech Lane Ghent Science Park/Campus Ardoyen)
From October 1, 2021 onwards, access to the campus is regulated by means of an automatic barrier system based on number plate recognition.
Free parking conditions for Centexbel visitors
- If you are planning to visit Centexbel you can have us register your license plate number in advance so that you can easily enter and exit the park with license plate number recognition.
- If no registration has been done beforehand, you can take a ticket at the entrance that we can validate for you upon arrival at Centexbel so that you can exit the park free of charge.
Free parking conditions for Centexbel suppliers
- Suppliers will be able to access to the park for a limited period of 15 minutes. During this drive-through time, they can exit the park without having to pay. If delayed, use the intercom at the barrier to contact the guard post.
- For regular suppliers of Centexbel needing extra time on the park, Centexbel can register the license plates.
- Suppliers who come with personal vehicles such as consultants do not fall under this arrangement.