Toys may contain parts that are accessible/removable by the child (for example a toy driver inside a toy truck). In the event that these toy components are not impacted by the drop test because the "outer toy" protects them from coming into contact with the horizontal rigid surface plate, they must be subjected to a compression test.
- The toy is placed on a horizontal rigid surface with the part to be tested facing upwards
- A certain pressure is applied and is gradually increased for 5 seconds and then maintained for 10 seconds
- In the event parts have come loose, the small parts cylinder test is performed
- In the event, any sharp points have been formed, the sharp point test is performed
- In the event, any sharp edges have been formed, the sharp edge test is performed
Send your samples to
Centexbel physical lab